Friday, March 5, 2010

Resistance is futile...

Well...I'm now left playing the waiting game. I have to wait 2 weeks from now until I get to see Dave again, and then for Easter I'm going home to Denver...I'm excited to see my sister being a busy little worker bee at Little Cesar's... I'm getting so antsy, I just want the waiting to be over. I'm kinda scared of it to end too though because then what do I have to look forward to after May? :-p I've got a great life and I'm excited for Dave to be a major part of it again but once he's here, I'll have no countdown to stare at every day, no days to cross off on the 3+ calendars I have variously around where I am in a day. On the bright side though, I won't have to be upset when I come home because it won't be empty. I won't have to express my love through the phone or the webcam. My life will be fulfilled again and I will be happy. I can't wait for Dave to experience Milwaukee summer...he's going to absolutely love it. Summerfest, all the fests,the lake,swimming in the quarry, camping, the nights with music, the nights with movies, hanging out with friends, walks along the lake, enjoying warm nights together outside, sipping on a little sunshine (lol)...he's going to absolutely love it. Everything about Dave shouts "I need to experience Milwaukee in the summer!" Everything I did last summer I couldn't help but think about how much Dave would absolutely love what I was doing at the time. Of course, I do that a lot with pretty much everything...haha, but summer in Milwaukee is truly something Dave will love. I hope that he can experience it at least once. I know he's applying for jobs in Denver (because I told him it was ok) but now I'm kind of second guessing that because I don't want him to miss out on Milwaukee. I know Denver will be just as fun, it's still a city...and at least in Denver people like the winter...unlike in Wisconsin...but I know it will be different. I should really not be worried about things being different...I did move from Durango to Milwaukee and completely change everything around in my life within a 1 month period, but hey...change isn't always easy.
Well, that's enough for now. The sirens outside of my extremely hot apartment are reminding me that I've got to head to work. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment