Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Kitten Very Late Night Experience

So, life's been crazy recently as many of you know already....but I have decided to add an element of spice to that mix. I have recently obtained an adorable kitten who just learned the value of my hand....meaning when I stick my hand out, she puts her head in it and runs her body along it...lol. And I thought she was gonna take a while to warm up to me...Well, I suppose it is 4 in the morning so I shouldn't be surprised...I have Teen Adventure Challenge in 3 hours and I have gotten probably about 3 hours of sleep...why you ask? Well, I woke up thinking "Damn... I stink!!!" Then, went back to bed. I woke up again a bit later and was like "Damn...I REAAALLY stink!!" It was then that I realized my adorable new kitten decided to take a nice little relief of the digestive tract in the one spot that everything on my bed would be affected. *sigh* So, now I have to do all of the laundry....yes ALL of it. And, probably buy new pillows and...get that UrineBGone Stuff....lol (if you're looking for a good laugh watch the video on the website...Is your dog a peeing machine??)..Yep, the joys of having a kitten. Well, at least we made a breakthrough with the petting. I feel like I can deal with pretty much anything with her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment